roflboredom roflboredom

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm laughing because my song makes this game seem like it's gonna be epic, then dissapoints everyone!

It's funny though, with all the work you put into that title screen, you could have designed yourself a decent game or movie. Well, all I can say is, well, nice title screen. Put a game behind it and you have a pretty good submission.

Thanks for choosing my song too, I need the publicity, but you might have been better off choosing my song Warrior's Quest for a title screen rather than Revolution X.

acokecan responds:

actualy i am going to make a game out of this, i only put it on here cuz my friend was like "just put it up so i cans ee it" so i was like "fine.." but yea i have been working on this for a while, and i redid the title screen, its way better, and the cutscene/intro comes after you start a new game instead of on the menu. And i looked at your song, pretty nice, i might use some of them in my game, only problem is NG only allows 10mg to be uploaded and with soundFX, voice, and music, its hard to fit it all in. so i was going to just upload it on my site as well as NG and just havve a higher quality version on my site. But i think i would need the music artists permission to do that first.

The Nanobot The Nanobot

Hey man, I just wanna say that....

this game is fucking hard!

Thanks for picking my song tho, It's much appreciated. I just wish I had made a loop instead of a full song though, and I can't return to the project cuz I only have a demo version of FL and I'd rather not try to work with that WAV file and majorly mess something up and, well, you get the point.....

It's funny though, after playing the game and getting a real feel for it, it feels like I could compose something much more fitting for it now. Unfortunately, I can't do that because, well, I'm a bit entrenched on my latest work, which I plan to use as my main song to send to various music production libraries.

But yeah, this game is fucking hard. I'll keep returning to it and attempting to beat it, but I can't beat it tonight lol.

svsaproductions responds:

:) I need you on our next project, a comedy... email me for details.

Urban Pong Urban Pong

it's way too easy.

If I could figure out how to beat the whole game in one play, than it's too easy.

Super Mario - For All Ages Super Mario - For All Ages

I definitely wasn't expecting this when I clicked on this track, man this sounds awesome
Great job man, especially love how you added the sped up part. 5/5 from me bro.

Toxodentrail responds:

Thank you, kindly! That "Hurry up" part where it gets faster later on is my personal favourite. That was immensely fun to record.

On A Razor's Edge On A Razor's Edge

Don't know if its the car speakers or what but this sounds more like cinematic than hip hop, not bad though as you can tell by my rating.

Krewlex - Neurotoxin Krewlex - Neurotoxin

This is a dual review from me and a friend. My friend says it sounds a bit basic. Personally, I think this song is pretty sick though. Five stars from me.

XenonHD responds:

Thanks very much! It's not everyone's cup of tea but feedback is appreciated!